Packaging ConsultancyOur experienced team at Leonard Little & Associates can provide expert guidance on all aspects of packaging through packaging consultancy, helping you to achieve your goals efficiently and effectively. Inquiry Form Below
Get The Advice You Need From Leading Packaging Experts.
Leonard Little & Associates have been in the Packaging Business for over 46 years. We have a wealth of experience to advise and help you on all aspects of Packaging.
“If You Think It’s Expensive To Hire A Professional To Do The Job, Wait Until You Hire An Amateur.” Red Adair
Essential Advice For All Packaging users
- Perfect For New Start Ups With No In House Knowledge
- New Product Development Advice
- Over 40 Years Experience in Print & Packaging
- Avoiding Costly Mistakes and Delays
- Get the Right Information Before Upgrading or Scaling
- Suitable for Food & Drink, Pharma, Healthcare and Industrial
Learning From Our Experience, Saves You Money
- Independant Impartial Advice
- Speed To Market
- Expert Advice Before Contracting New Suppliers
- Essential Advice Before Investing in New Machinery
- Extensive Knowledge of Packaging Substrates, Conversion Processes and Print Quality Issues
need to fine tune your packaging?
- More Efficient Packaging Processes
- Problem Solving
- Packaging Optimisation & Cost Control
- Packaging Sustainability
- E-Commerce Packaging Development
- Packaging Transit Testing
- Contract Resources – Micro / Small / Medium In-company placements, to act as cover, or support for large NPD roll-out or QC issues.
Sector Specific Services for Consultation
Food & Drink & Industrial Sectors
Supply Chain – Specification Development, SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) document development.
Marketing Support – Multiple SKU new product launches. Keyline development, Artwork roll out, Approval management.
Procurement Support – Specification analysis and testing. Sustainability projects. Sourcing and auditing of new suppliers.
Quality Control – Development of Goods-in, Good-in technical checks and QC – SOP document development.
Production Support – New packaging line trials, NPD project management and testing.
Business Plan Support – Technical sourcing of equipment, suppliers, production machinery and specifications.
E-Commerce – New packaging structural design development and testing, for fragile products.
GMP environment product quality issue. On-site audit and laboratory testing. Machine performance analysis. Solutions with retrofitting, stability tests and validation.
How Packaging Consultancy Works
Book Your zoom call Today with An Industry Expert
Simply fill out the form below. Choose your consultation period and once booked you will be redirected to our calendar to book your time slot.
ADVICE FROM A CROSS SECTOR print & PACKAGING technologist
David Little your consultant is chair of the Irish Packaging Society and fellow of the Institute of Materials Minerals and Mining with over 30 years experience.
Actionable steps to address all your packaging painpoints
Whether your scaling up or starting out, valuable advice from an industry expert can save you time, money and delays to market.
Packaging Consultation Inquiry
Smart Advice for Packaging Users from Leonard Little & Associates, the Packaging Experts.