Macarbox Flexo Folder Gluer – Open / Close Type
Flexographic printing, die cutting, gluing and folding in line
Macarbox Flexographic printing, die cutting, gluing and folding in line
Macarbox printing and converting lines represent an excellent and complete solution for the production of corrugated board boxes: flexographic printing, die cutting, folding, gluing, stitching and taping in line, providing high productivity and quality results.
Depending on the needs of our customers, we can supply independent FFG lines, as well as completely integrated turn-key projects including all necessary peripheral equipment.
– High speed production.
– Excellent performance and efficiency.
– High quality flexographic prints.
– Low maintenance cost.
– Available with Direct Drive or Conventional Transmission.
– Innovative doctor blade chambers which do not require side seals.
– Automatic inking and wash-up.
– Servo-driven two head stitcher that provides fast and accurate stitching.
– User-friendly interface for an easy and efficient use of the machine.
For further enquiries please contact David Little via our contact page button below.
It is possible to acquire single modules. In addition Macarbox offers you the option of retrofitting your current machines.
These modules configure the complete machine