Bespoke, Certified, CPD & In-House
Packaging Training is becoming more and more important. With packaging's profile raising, in regard to the environmental impact and real concerns about sustainable choices, it is more important than ever to understand the fundamentals of packaging, the packaging development process, packaging specifications and how changes will affect performance. Appreciating the impact of a specification change, understanding the available options, creating packaging change projects and reducing environmental impact, are all easier with good training. Training your staff, will save you money!
Leonard Little & Associates will recommend an existing program or produced a suitable training course with expert partners. We cater for all sectors: Food & Drink, Pharma, Medical Device and Industrial.
We provide bespoke, accredited (with partners) and In-house Print & Packaging training courses and programs such as:
- Print for Packaging (An invaluable 1 day course for anyone involved in Packaging: NPD, Supply Chain, Marketing, Buying, Specifying or Designing.)
- Food & Drink - Introduction to Packaging Technology
- Pharma / Med. Device - Packaging Fundamentals, Process & Technology
David Little has been in packaging for over 30 years and teaching packaging for over 15 years, while still working in the Industry and holds the following teaching related roles:
- Lecturer on DPP Skillnet - Diploma in Packaging Technology, Level 7 CPD Diploma accredited by DIT (now TUD)
- Institute of Material, Minerals & Mining (IOM3) - Head Trainer (Packaging)
- Lecturer in the UK on the IOM3 Certificate and Diploma in Packaging Technology, UK Level 5 CPD Diploma accredited by PiABC.
- David is Chair in the UK of The Packaging Society - Packaging Training and Education Advisory Committee.